Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yummy Wedding Cake

One of my many loves is making cakes. But...

I just made a wedding cake for a good friend's daughter. I think I am going to save wedding cakes for my kid's weddings.

My kitchen is just too small for something like wedding cakes. This is my counter space. I was shifting cakes to the dining table and piano bench to cool while shifting cakes to the counter top to frost and decorate. Quite a feat in my mind. I am still finding little bits of Red Velvet cake to clean up.

But the end result makes it worth it! The best part was very little cake was left on the plates after it was served and many went back for seconds!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I have a similar blog in terms contemplative thought. I think you would be inspired and encouraged to read my blog articles. Check it out and comment
    http://bartshoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete